Jacqueline May Designs
Dimensions: Print in a 40(W) x 30(H) cm mount, with a 3.5cm surround
An afternoon’s stroll towards the grand union canal. Following a local ancient walkway, that leads to the lost village of Wistow in Leicestershire.
Also available: Print in a 28.3(W) x 19.3(H) cm mount, with a 3cm surround.
Print in a 21(W) x 15(H) cm mount, with a 2.5cm surround
• Individually made and personally signed by the artist
• Printed onto lightly textured, fine art, watercolour paper
• Presented in an acid free, soft white, mount surround
• Picture frames not included. For illustration only
• Supplied in a protective cellophane sleeve
• Dimensions given are external mount sizes
Postage free to to the UK
Please contact for details for postage outside the UK